Workshop on Supercontinuum Generation in Optical Fibers
The 35th Anniversary of the discovery of the supercontinuum laser by Prof. Chinlon Lin will be held at the FEMTO-ST research institute in Besançon, France, on September 20, 2013.
The scope of the workshop is to present the latest advances in rogues waves and SC generation in Optics to identify new directions of research and interesting possible collaborations.
Invited speakers include :
- P. Russell (Max-Planck Institute for the Science of Light in Erlangen, Germany)
- S. Coen (University of Auckland, New Zealand)
- G. Genty (Tampere University of Technology, Finland)
- T. Südmeyer (ETH Zurich, Switzerland)
- T. Kippenberg (EPFL, Switzerland)
- J. Dudley (FEMTO-ST, Université de Franche-Comté, France)
- A. Picozzi (ICB, Dijon, France)
- A. Mussot (PhLAM, Université de Lille 1, France)
- A. Kudlinski (PhLAM, Université de Lille 1, France)