In the frame of IGNITION, INTERREG project , Collegium SMYLE propose :
A new seminar :
"Energy : challenging new paradigms"
on the Thursday 9th of March, 2017
at EPFL, Microcity, Neuchâtel
This seminar aim to foster scientific partnership between our two institutions.
Students are welcome to participate to the event and discussions.
The program propose:
- Talks about “Energy”, of the following speakers: Dr. Capezzali, Prof. Ballif, Prof. Girault, Prof. Hissel, Prof. Lanzetta and Dr. Chérioux, Dr. Closset
- Round table discussion, moderator : Dr François Vuille
What are the keys technologies for tomorrow energy ?
• on the industrial perspective
• on the research perspective
For more information about this seminar, please see below this link
For registration : here
This project, ‘IGNITION’, benefit from a financial support of :
- the Fonds européen de développement régional (FEDER) at a rate of 59% for the french part of the program
- the federal funds Interreg Suisse at a rate of 45% for the swiss part of the program
- Cantons de Vaud and Neuchâtel,EPFL, Ambassade de France
- Conseil Régional de Bourgogne Franche-Comté,
- Université de Franche-Comté, CNRS, ENSMM, FEMTO-ST
For more informations about Interreg program : see here